Orfordville, WI – Injury Accident At WI-213 & Hafeman Rd
April 19, 2020
Orfordville, WI (April 19, 2020) – An accident was reported in Orfordville at the intersection of Wisconsin-213 and West Hafeman Road on Sunday afternoon.
Sources indicate a motorcycle was involved in the crash and MD1 was requested. The accident resulted in injuries, although the severity of the injuries has not been reported.
Authorities with the Orfordville Police Department were on the scene, blocking off the roadway where the accident took place. The road was completely closed down and traffic was diverted to alternate routes. The incident occurred at approximately 3:39 p.m.
The cause of the crash has not been released. Detectives with the OPD continue to investigate.
Our thoughts are with the injured parties in hopes of a full recovery.
Motorcycle Accidents in Orfordville
Motorcycle accidents have the tendency to end with horrific outcomes for the motorcyclist. Being hit by a vehicle, smashing into a stationary object, or being thrown from a bike all come with an immense amount of force that is devastating to the human body. When in a crash, a motorcyclist has an 80% chance that they will sustain some form of injury or die while those occupants in passenger vehicles will only have a 20% chance of injury or death in an accident.
When you have been hit and injured in a Wisconsin motorcycle crash that was not your fault, the Wisconsin motorcycle accident injury attorneys at the Alexander J. Smith Law Offices are here to help you. We will examine your accident situation and determine the best path forward for filing a strong personal injury claim that will result in the most compensation possible.
The Janesville personal injury lawyers at Alexander J. Smith Law Offices will answer all of your questions during the personal injury claim process. Call us today to discuss your situation during a completely free consultation for residents of Wisconsin or for residents of Illinois. One of our highly knowledgeable Wisconsin and Illinois motorcycle accident injury attorneys are looking forward to providing you help and support with your personal injury claim.
Note: As a result of the secondary sources that were used to complete this post, the information included within has not been independently verified by our own staff and may include misinformation. If you read something that, to your knowledge, is incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible and we will correct the inaccuracy.
Disclaimer: As members of the local community, we hope everyone in our community is safe and protected. We cover the events included in this blog as a way to offer support to the victims in similar circumstances and to provide relief during these difficult times. However, this information should not be misconstrued as legal advice, and you should speak with a trained legal professional for more information regarding your situation.